Affiliate/Sourcing Manager Needed
We are looking for a motivated, self-managed, and diligent affiliate sales expert to join our team. Your primary responsibility will be growing our 3rd party affiliate channels.
This will be a full-time position.
Most importantly, we’re looking for an A-player who can work with us for the long-haul, and have a significant impact on the adoption rate of solar power.
- Prospect, contact, close, grow, and maintain new affiliate relationships for the company. Hit quarterly targets revenue targets we will set as a team.
- Monitor affiliate revenue and funnel conversion rates daily, and adjust the levers to maintain numbers that work for our affiliates and for us.
- Monitor lead quality and collaborate with VP of Sales to ensure that leads are working for our installation partners.
- Provide excellent customer service to ours affiliates. Be available daily via chat/email/call for affiliate questions.
- Meet daily with VP of sales to discuss prospects, budgets, targets, lead quality, and revenue numbers. Work with affiliates to hit budget targets by state and adjust volume where needed.
Key Attributes We’re Looking For:
- Extensive skill and experience with affiliate sales and management. Our ideal candidate has worked in solar for a lead generation company, but we’re also interested in anyone with general affiliate sales and management experience.
- Organization and planning ability: can plan, organize, and schedule in an efficient, productive way.
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Analytical skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Honesty/integrity: Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Aggressiveness: Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- Follow-through on commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Please email us at work [at] solarleadfactory.com and tell us about your relevant skills and experience, and how you meet the job requirements.
- We’d also like to know your availability and proposed rate, e.g. full/part-time/monthly salary/hourly rate.
- Please include the words “I AM REAL” at the top of your application.
What to expect:
- We will begin reviewing candidates after the job posting has been live for 5 days, and try to respond within a week, so please don’t be alarmed if you don’t hear from us immediately.
- If your application is selected we will reach out to you about next steps.
Thank you for your interest – we look forward to your application!